You will need:
• 1 wooden peg
• 1 packet of cotton wool balls
• 4 used matches
• 1 sheet of newspaper
• 1 small piece of black construction paper
• 2 x googly craft eyes
• masking tape
1. Scrunch the newspaper into a loose ball. Put masking tape around it to secure the shape.
2. Glue cotton balls all over it – but don’t worry about the underside of it.
3. Pierce four holes for the sheep’s legs in the underside of the body. Now poke the matches in as legs, with the burnt black part of the match as the hooves.
4. Cut an oval shape out of the black construction paper to use as your sheep’s head. Now cut two small leaf shapes for the sheep’s ears. Glue them in place, along with the googly eyes.
Your sheep is now made!
You can now sing away to baa baa black sheep!