Food and cooking have never been more popular as evidenced by the number of TV shows and the ever expanding range of new foods in our supermarkets. I am the leading Jewish chef and cookery writer and have some great fundraising ideas – or use them just for fun, to connect with your staff or benefactors.
- A zoom cookery class – either cook with me or simple demo
- A Face To Face Cookery experience – when covid allows
- Ready Steady Cook style competition
- Teaching every day cooking skills eg for vulnerable young people / adults that you are supporting
- Cook with a celebrity – this was me with Rachel Riley
You can charge for the events, or provide them as an added value benefit. All events can be customised to your needs – both dietary and budgetary.
For more ideas, themes and suggestions call Denise on 07803 895 341 or firstname.lastname@example.org