- 3 cups flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons fresh yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- One packet grated cheese
- Optional: toppings of your choice
- (e.g. mushrooms, corn, peppers etc.)
- Put yeast, half a tablespoon of sugar and one cup of warm water in a bowl (wait 10 minutes for yeast to bubble).
- Put flour, salt and the other half tablespoon of sugar in another bowl.
Mix all ingredients together, then roll flat with rolling pin.
- Top with tomato puree and grated cheese (and any other topping of your choice).
- Put in oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes or until golden.