WANTED: AMAZING, ENTHUSIASTIC KODESH EDUCATORS FOR A ‘HAPPY’ SCHOOL!
Required from January 2019 (or earlier)
We are seeking to appoint highly-motivated, passionate and inspirational teachers and support assistants to join our Kodesh team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a Kodesh team that is a happy, hard-working and cohesive group which welcomes like-minded professionals. Our home is an award-winning building which is often complimented for being bright and warm, with the importance of Kodesh prominent from the moment you step through the door. We are based in Finchley which is within easy reach of our staff’s homes across NW London and Hertfordshire. Our staff are uplifted by our very own Happiness Committee!
The successful candidate will:
- Love to teach and learn from our children.
- Have suitable experience and knowledge to inspire primary-aged children to love their Judaism.
- Be innovative, self-sufficient, organised and motivated.
- Be an organised and motivated individual, and member of the team, and share in the development of the Jewish ethos within the school.
- Be willing to use technology and new ideas in their Kodesh classroom.
To receive an application pack, please contact Mr Kett, Head of Kodesh, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be emailed to this address too.
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th October 2018
Interviews commencing: Monday 15th October 2018
Salary according to experience and qualifications
Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.