It’s a big mitzvah to donate to charity or tzedakah. Some families collect money each week to put in their tzedakah box; others empty their spare change in daily. Now you can create one too and use it on Purim day to collect for a charity of your choice!
You will need:
• Empty cylindrical container (like from cottage cheese)
• Glue stick
• Paint, felt tips, crayons and/ or tissue paper
1. Cut a slit or opening in the top of the container big enough for coins to fit through.
2. You can paint or colour directly on to the container and wait for it to dry or you can cover the container with paper and decorate that with crayons and/or paint.
3. Once it’s dry, put the top back on and start raising money for a good cause!