Champagne corks are popping after Faithfold A clinched the Division One championship with a 1-1 draw against North London Raiders B.
Player-manager Avi Markiewicz scored the title-winning strike to cement top spot with two games to spare.
Ben Shirbini set up the 30th minute golden goal when he selflessly played a ball across goal for Markiewicz to chest down and score.
Scott Waissel leveled for the visitors after a goalmouth scramble late on but the spoils went to the ‘green and whites’.
“We needed a point and got it,” said a delighted Markiewicz.
“We won the league without losing a game, I am very proud of my team and have to thank every player who contributed over the course of the season.
“It was hard work but we played some lovely football and my team deserved it.”
As for the game, he noted: “The game followed a pattern of Faithfold domination and Raiders counterattacking.
“Our foundation was built from the back and on the rare occasions Raiders managed to get past the back line they came up against Joseph Corin who made three or four unbelievable saves.
“Raiders equalised in the last minute but in reality we should have run away with the game.
“We missed several clear opportunities, bossed the game with fantastic football but in the end although we didn’t get the result we may have wanted we got the result that we needed.”
Markiewicz added: “We have been up for this game all week, had an almost full strength team and picking the squad never mind first XI was really difficult.
“Committed players who have been superb were left out but I think they understood what was at stake.
“Unity was shown as many turned up to support the club and join in the festivities after, which shows what this team is about.”
The clash between Redbridge Jewish Care C and Los Blancos was postponed due to an unplayable pitch.
Redbridge Jewish Care B pulled out of their fixture with Scrabble.
Defending champions Oakwood A moved back into pole position in the Premier Division with a 4-0 win at Maccabi London Lions White.
Josh Cuby, Brad Wine, Jonny Quinn and Zak Collins scored the goals for Daniel Kristall’s side who are a point clear of Hendon United Sports.
With Hendon having a match in hand the two-horse title race continues to thrill.
“It was a brilliant win away at Lions who have been in-form,” said Kristall.
“This feels like a big win. We drew with them three weeks ago at home and could easily have lost that game but we stepped up a level and dominated from the first whistle.
“We really should have been 4-0 up by half time. With 25 minutes to go, we looked a little nervy with the 1-0 lead but as soon as we scored the second goal, we never looked back.”
He added: ”The way we pressured their back-four into making mistakes all game long caused them problems all over the pitch. We dominated midfield and used our wide men to run at Lions effectively.
“This game shows the strength of our squad. With a lot of big hitters missing, we benefited hugely from having Tom Prais back and Eddie Manson came in for Lee Warner at left back and used all of his experience with a solid display.
“We now have a long gap to recover some of our injured players for a massive clash against Hendon, who are the title favourites. But whatever squad we put out, we will be ready for the challenge.”
Camden Park versus Maccabi London Lions Blue and Redbridge Jewish Care A versus Hendon United Sports were both postponed.
Adam Ellis hit four goals as Bayern Mincha remain two points clear at the top Division Two after a 5-0 rout against Catford & Bromley.
Sam Kanter opened the scoring with a 25-yard effort before Ellis made it 2-0 against the home team.
Sharpshooter Ellis hit another three goals for the league leaders who won with plenty to spare.
Joint-manager Alon Pinhas described the win as a “solid battle”.
“Bayern came in to the game knowing they needed nothing less than a victory,” he said.
“After a poor show last time out against FC Team we needed to be up for it and after a cautious but solid first half the second half proved a very different affair.”
FC Team went goal crazy in an 11-0 triumph over Faithfold B.
Mitch Young and Adam Rones scored hat-tricks, Danny Moss grabbed a brace, Richard Salmon, Ryan Kangisser and Mike Patterson were also on target.
“It was a pleasing performance,” said player-boss Young.
“Sometimes in these high scoring games you can lose energy and focus, but I thought we applied ourselves well throughout the entire match.”
Mill Hill Dons continued their promotion push with a 5-2 win against North London Raiders.
Harry Moss (2), Josh Cinna, Jamie Nagioff and Ryan Kramer hit the target for the hosts.
Moss opened the scoring inside 60 seconds with a left foot strike into the corner.
Jason Weldon and Adam Morrow set up Kramer for a tap in before a Nagioff deflected shot made it 3-0 on the half hour.
Moss tucked away his second of the game just before half time from a Zach Cohen assist.
Cinna completed the scoring with a 30-yard thunderbolt.
Raiders grabbed two consolation goals late on.
Dons manager Brandon Hamme said: “It was a great performance from the boys especially in the first half.
“We lacked a bit of sharpness towards the end but that’s understandable due to our lack of games recently but there are a lot of positives to take into next week’s crucial game.”
Josh Cohen fired home four goals for Hertswood Vale who thumped Temple Fortune B 10-0.
James Millet grabbed a hat-trick, Elio Elia a brace and Josh Gorb completed the scoring.
The final result could have been even more substantial as Vale led nine – nil at half time.
“Today is a proud day for the club,” said Vale boss Jacob Emanuel.
“This result says a lot about how far the club have come and is just reward for the level of work and effort we’ve put into the club since we started up at the beginning of last season.”