- 4 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips
- Ice cream and/ or cream
- Put all of the dry ingredients in a mug and mix it well with a spoon. Grind all of the cocoa against the side of the cup using a spoon so that there are no more lumps.
- Put the egg in and beat it a little on top of the dry ingredients to break the yolk.
- Add the vanilla, milk and oil and mix everything together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and put the mug in the microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- Serve with ice-cream and/or cream.