Hendon United Sports clinched the Premier Division title with a 3-1 victory over Oakwood A.
Mordy Weiler, Zac Lewis and Dovi Fehler struck the goals to seal the championship.
The new champions had fallen behind to a controversial Lior Sidle strike.
After Weiler leveled before half time defending champs Oakwood bossed the second half before a horrendous goalkeeping error by Joe Botchin gifted Lewis a goal to edge Hendon ahead.
Fehler sealed the title with a superb finish late on to signal celebrations from Hendon’s squad.
Player-manager Greg Corin’s was thrilled his team claimed the title with a match to spare.
“Winning the league means a lot because we’ve put in a lot of effort,” said Corin.
“It’s not easy to put a team out every week but winning at Oakwood at the end of the season makes it special. To show we are the best team on a personal and team level is a big deal.”
“Football is a great escape on a weekend, its nice to have the passion for the game but also be victorious in trying to win the league.”
Analysing the game, Corin was magnanimous about the opposition who looked likely to edge the game until Hendon’s late double strike.
“A lot of credit must go to Oakwood, they are fantastic competitors,” said Corin.
“Where they really push us is with their fitness and effort.
“In a game like today they were always going to have a dominant period but they missed a couple of chances when the game could have panned out differently.
“We road the spell and showed we have a superb squad. We were able to bring on some great players and in the end came away with a convincing win.”
As for goals, he noted: “I was very disappointed by the decision for Oakwood’s goal.
“It should not have counted so we got a bit of karma with the ‘keepers error for our second goal. Then we sealed the title with when Fehler showed what we all about.
“We put together a passing move in the attacking part of the pitch. There is so much quality in our team and we ended the league campaign worthy winners.”
He added: “The double would be nice to achieve. First we’ll enjoy today and then prepare for the Anekstein final in two weeks.
“Oakwood will be as fired up as ever and they’ll want to ensure we don’t do the double but hopefully we can put in one more big performance.
“Every competition means a lot so it would be fantastic to bring the cup home.”
Regarding his dual role as a player and manager, he commented: “It’s not been easy taking on the mantle of manager left from David Garbacz and also believing that I have still a lot to offer the team as a player. But I think I’ve managed to get the player-manager balance right and it’s worked well this season for the club.”
As for Hendon’s goal scorers, Weiler, who grabbed the first, said: “I just caught it first time and it went straight in the bottom corner.”
Lewis was well aware he scored a fortuitous goal.
“The key was to get a shot on target so I hit it and hoped for the best,” he said.
“When it went in, I felt so bad for Oakwood’s ‘keeper that I just stood there and then got clobbered by my team mates.
“I’m really happy with the win, it was a huge game and huge test, we overcame it and are now champions.”
“I’m still shocked Zack passed to me because he rarely does so,” quipped Weiler recalling his strike that sealed the title.
“I saw a gap, asked for it and found it at my feet, turned and chipped it in.”
“I’d like to wish Hendon mazeltov on winning the title,” said Oakwood boss Daniel Kristall. “Hendon deserve it, they’ve been the most consistent side in the league so fair play to them.”
As for the match Kristall commented: “A draw would have been a fair result.
“We dominated the opening 25 minutes and controlled the second half. They had chances and carried a threat every time they attacked, but we dealt with most things they threw at us.
“Hendon made a defensive switch at 1-1. They were happy to draw and I felt if there was to be a winner it would be us but an unfortunate moment led to them taking the points.
“When outfield players make mistakes, it rarely gets punished with a goal but it’s different for ‘keepers. Joe has had an excellent first season for Oakwood and is a top goalkeeper.”
Kristall added: “Now we prepare for the Anekstein final against Hendon and we take lots of positives from our performance against their full strength Hendon side. We used the game as preparation with an opportunity to give players minutes.”
In Division One, Los Blancos and Redbridge Jewish Care B drew 2-2 for a point apiece.
Tim Heynes and Svi Freedman scored for Blancos.
Fairlop FC require 11 points from five games to win the Division 2 title after a stunning 3-0 win at league leaders Bayern Mincha.
Daryl Rubin, Bradley Gayer and Max Freedman scored for the visitors.
Mincha had already sealed promotion and needed a win to seal the league in their final game of the season.
“It was a shame to end it like that, however we were far from our best today and Fairlop capitalised on that,” said Bayern boss Simon Linden.
“They were the better team and won deservedly.
“We knew they’re a talented bunch and it wasn’t going to be an easy test.
“Our chances of winning the league are now extremely thin as we can only rely on Fairlop losing, however our target of getting promoted was reached.
“We have had a great season and I’m extremely proud of all the boys. We are very much looking forwards to next season.”
Hertswood Vale shared the spoils with Catford & Bromley courtesy of to an injury goal.
Josh Gorb opened the scoring for Vale just before the half hour.
Catford struck twice before half-time to edge ahead before Jack Shulman pressured a defender to put the ball in to his own goal.
Temple Fortune A and Faithfold B will contest the Barry Goldstein Trophy after exciting semi final triumphs.
Fortune defeated FC Team 3-0 on penalties after the match ended goalless.
Eighteen-year-old ‘keeper Joel Carlowe stepped in for regular number one Lee Fegan due to injury, and prepped by quarter-final hero Lee, pulled out off three saves to send his team into the final.
Fortune manager Simon Linden has now taken Fortune to promotion and a cup final in his two seasons with the club.
“This was a famous win for Temple Fortune after a dull 0-0 draw,” he said.
“The 90 minutes were tough, FC probably edged it but we wanted it more as a group. It’s a proud day for this football club as we go into our 50th year next season.”
Linden added: “We have suffered a lot of setbacks this season but with a new-look management team and merger of both teams we will be competitive next year.
“We now look forward to the final in two weeks time under the floodlights.”
FC boss Mitch Young commented: “To lose in a semi final on penalties is very upsetting.
“It was always going to be a very close game and I believe we were slightly the better team. “We had three or four chances in the second half when their goalkeeper pulled off some stunning saves. If it wasn’t for him we would be in the final.”
Young added: “This is the first time all season we have failed to score and if you don’t score, you can’t win a game of football.
“I have never seen or heard of their goalkeeper before but fair play to them and him.
“I was impressed how Fortune battled and gave it their all. Good luck to them in the final.”
Faithfold B came out on top 4-3 against North London Raiders C in a seven-goal thriller.