You will need:
• 1 wooden peg
• 1 small piece of green construction paper
• 1 x A4 printable sheet of cardboard (210gsm will go through the printer)
• 1 x A2 sheet of gold cardboard
• 1 x star template
• gold ribbon
• a hole punch
• lead pencil
1. Stencil around the star template onto a sheet of white cardboard.
2. Cut out each size of star and use them as templates to trace around onto the gold background.
3. Use a combination of different sized stars, and cut out as many as you can (12 is ideal).
4. Now use the hole punch to punch a hole in the tip of each star. Thread the gold ribbon through each star and hang your garland to make your room look pretty or decorate your home for a party.